MySQL is preferred to be run on XFS file system due to its performance on direct IO. Even though many benchmarks have already come out with the latest Linux default file system Ext4 versus XFS, it still convenience to use this file system for our MySQL data directory.
XFS is not come by default in [...]
- Report: Iran behind wave of cyber attacks on US companies - Jerusalem Post 25 May 2013
- When the trio came calling - Daily News & Analysis 25 May 2013
- Samsung takes on Nokia Asha, launches Galaxy Star at Rs 5240 - Business Today 25 May 2013
- Eric Schmidt inteview: 'You have to fight for your privacy or you will lose it' - Telegraph.co.uk 25 May 2013
- 2014 launch predicted for Apple's 'iWatch' - Sin Chew Jit Poh 25 May 2013