ELS stands for Easy Linux Security. ELS was created by the Server Monkeys Founder, Richard Gannon. ELS takes many of the tasks performed by server administrators and puts it into an easy to use program. It is released under the GNU/GPL so it is free to use.
If you want to know more about this project, [...]
- China develops world's fastest supercomputer - Business Standard 17 June 2013
- Edward Snowden is a coward? No, he's a media visionary - Washington Post (blog) 17 June 2013
- Microsoft: Government Requested Info on Up to 32K Accounts - eWeek 17 June 2013
- Instagram could make a video move - USA TODAY (blog) 17 June 2013
- Google boosts fight against child pornography - Toronto Star 17 June 2013