Our company just launched a new shopping cart web application and currently is under user acceptance phase. Last night, they discovered one bug which cause the payment not synchronize with the sales order data. They thought that it is a fault transaction and proceed to delete the data to synchronize the payment back.
Now they [...]
- Privacy officials raise concerns over Glass - swissinfo.ch 19 June 2013
- Samsung might make the next Facebook phone following HTC First disaster - Inquirer 19 June 2013
- Huawei Ascend P6, world's thinnest smartphone, unveiled! - Business Today 19 June 2013
- World Bank warns of economic impact of climate change - Deutsche Welle 19 June 2013
- Video: Moment Volcano in Mexico erupts sending ash three miles high - Irish Independent 19 June 2013