One of my developer team wants me to export some SQL query result and export it to CSV so they can import it to the local MySQL server. Since the database is quite big, around 2 million rows, dumping the whole table can really impact the database performance because he request this during peak hours.
- California Teen Invents Device That Can Recharge Cellphones in Just 20 Seconds - DeviceMAG 21 May 2013
- Xbox 720: Microsoft prepares to unveil next-generation console - The Guardian (blog) 21 May 2013
- Busy Monday for Yahoo: Acquires Tumblr; announces Flickr overhaul - Vancouver Sun (blog) 21 May 2013
- One giant leap for Britain: UK's first official astronaut Major Tim Peake on ... - The Independent 21 May 2013
- Porsche launches new Cayman - The Sun Daily 21 May 2013